Felt filter bag are manufactured by material as PP, PE
- This filter is generally a fibrous material constructed into a flat sheet. E.g. felt, synthetic yarns.
- Filtration takes place within the depth or structure of the filter media.
- The gaps between the fibres form a complex path through which the liquid must flow.
- Particles are filtered out by hitting these fibres.
Ability of Material:
|Filter media||Max. temp C||Aqueous medium||Aliphatic Solvents||Aromatic Solvent||Alkaline||Strong Alkaline||Acid||Strong Acid||Oil Fats|
|PP – Polypropylene felt||90 – 100||OK||OK||OK||OK||O||OK||OK||OK|
|PE – Polyester felt||150 – 170||OK||OK||OK||OK||O||OK||OK||OK|
- Grade filtration range: 1 micron to 100 micron.
The size of bag filter
|01||100mm x 230mm|
|02||100mm x 380mm|
|11||180mm x 430mm|
|12||180mm x 810mm|
- E coat Automotive
- Process water
- Waste water
- Printing inks
- Germany, Japan, Singapore, China, Vietnam.