- String wound filter cartridges are structured loose outer layers and tight layers which can offer true depth filtration for high dirt holding capacity and extremely and extremely and chemical compatibility.
- Designed for a variety of prefiltration applications such as reverse osmosis, chemicals filtration,etc; available in a variety of lengths and micron ratings.
- Filter diameter is 2.5″and 4.5″ fits existing housings and replace most brands.
- Available in polypropylene, cotton and glass fiber for broad chemical compatibility and to meet a wide variety of applications
- Micron ratings from 1-150 microns meet required cleanliness levels Large void volume design for low-cost, reliable filtration performance with high contaminant holding capacity
- Single-strand, continuous winding process offers consistent quality, high particulate retention and reduced bypass for clearer results and long life.
- The low pressure and high pollutant carrying capacity can effectively adsorbthesuspended solidsinthe liquid and small particles, etc.
- Individually wrapped for storage convenience and security
- Food & beverages
- Pre Filtration
- Photo Solution
- Paint/ Ink
- Magnetic Coatings
- Korea, Malaysia, China